Skip to main content

Games we play when we are not feeling well

In our Mental Health Thematic Week, it often went for difficult personal issues. If we want everything, but then, then video games are very well suited for this. Below the games that really always help us if we are not feeling so well.

Important note : If your self has depression or self-destructive thoughts: you are not al1. Please get help. For example, in the German Depression Help under 0800/33 44 533 or free advice centers.

Other games for the good mood can be found here:

__23 __5

more on the subject

41 games for the good mood: These games make happy

__

Eleen gladly lets her friends in Overcoooked

Eleenen: Overcoooked is not necessarily a typical good mood game. After all, the coal title for up to four players * in the most of the time are damn stressful when eating cooking while eating salad, which made washing dishes and bonded to dishes. The coordination with each other would be exhausting enough in a classic cuisine, but of course that's enough for the game. Instead, worktops are moving within the small level all the time worktops or we cook on rather unusual places like two moving trucks, from whom we can get down.

Despite or maybe just because it is always so adrenaling loads in the game, I prefer to play it if I'm not feeling so well. On the one hand, the stress of cooking, washing away me distracts me wonderfully from the stuff that just deal with me, because to let the mind wander, just no time. On the other hand, I always play Overcoooked with friends and even if we shoulder each other, because anyone has burned the meat and now the whole kitchen is in flames, so we have always fun together. And when we run after several attempts like a well oiled machine, a small crisis after the other master and get us the full 3-star rating together in a crisp level, that feels a bit for me as if we had Just together as a team won a competition.

When it gets stressful, Hannes attacks the football manager

Hannes: Actually, I'm someone who can not do much with tactics or strategy. For such things, I'm far too impatient and avoiding appropriate games - then rather a round Rocket League. But there is a big exception: every now and then I reach about current football managers. But not because the yearning for grass sports packs me so much, but because in real life things are sometimes too much. As soon as I feel, to be overloaded by tasks and losing control, I'll see if I can win the Champions League with Hansa Rostock.

The mix of the familiar surroundings (football has been playing a certain role in my life since my childhood) and the absolute microman management calms my nerves. I can leave me a lot of time for each decision, as I want, there are plenty of KI experts who advise me and I can completely lose in the easy-to-do to-do lists. I never feel about making everything right or putting as little as possible as possible. I just want to make uncomplicated decisions and make tasks in peace, done in turn. So do exactly what is so difficult to me in parallel in real life. After a season my head is usually cleaned up again and I can devote myself to the really important things again.

Dr. Eric Berne - Games People Play - The Practice Part 1

More products from the Mental Health Thematic Week at a Glance:

__34 __17

more on the subject

Themed Week Mental Health: What awaits you & all articles in the overview

__

Sounds funny, but Linda plays from Soft

Linda: Games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne or Elden Ring can be partly frustrating because of its high degree of difficulty. Ironically, however, I like to bury myself so much in the worlds of action-rpgs, if it gets stressful in everyday life or I'm simply not feeling well.

Why? Because titles like Elden Ring and Bloodborne desire my complete attention and distract me as great. The complex RPG mechanics paired with the skill-based gameplay take me so much so that I can forget my problems at least for the moment. FromSoftwares games allow me adventure in other worlds in which I have other problems. And in which I feel different things in the reality of fast success experiences. Because the hardest game is still life itself.

Tobi distracts with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Tobias: So that's right: I play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe not only if I'm not feeling well. Also otherwise I regularly throw the Fun-Racer into my switch and turn a few rounds on the sun airport, the Shy Guy waterfalls and other routes. But even in not so good phases Mario Kart 8 is often my first choice and that of several reasons.

On the one hand, the races here are wonderfully informal, unlike many other games that pretend clear and often stressful goals. And yes, in Mario Kart 8 it is also about good placements, but for me the fun is clearly in the foreground. Second, there is no accessories for me, because I master this game after all the years from the FF. The control is for me like cycling, the courses are familiar, this is simply an absolute feel-good game for me, in which I can drop immediately.

And third, a round Mario Kart is always a piece of inner childhood for me. For I have become big with Nintendo and in games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe swings for me next to the general nostalgia always a little that "everything will be fine and is fine" feeling with. This calms me immensely and partly gives me the strength that has been lost in more difficult phases in other places. This is difficult to describe, but has often worked in the past.

Basti rolls his worries to the side with Super Monkey Ball

Basti: If I think of a game that me always brings me a good mood and forgotten all the worries, then that's very super Monkey ball. That's what I have to do with my childhood, because I do The game felt up again for years and played down. Just part 2 on the Gamecube was a steady companion I could play in every life situation.

With the Remake Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania from last year I realized for the first time how much this game means for me. Not only can I edit years later, as well as all the levels, but just realize how much the positive atmosphere of the game inspires me. It's sweet monkeys in a ball that cheer me with their sounds or point out that they fall off right away. There are no bad guys, no great dangers and no nies fall. Only me, my own skill and a level, through which I have to roll with the cute monkeys - more than that sometimes I just do not need.

Now you are in the series: Which game you play when you have your mood again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokémon Go: Spotlight Hour today with Minun and also Sugary food

Today, the last limelight hour runs in January. Ramp light holding with Minus - Begin, Shiny and Bond Does the limelight hour worth today with minus? What is this for an occasion? Every Tuesday evening begins a limelight hour in Pokémon Go. Pokemon Go starts today, on January 25, the limelight hour with Mind. There is an incentive for more sugary foods. We show you the details on end, occasion and beginning as well as Shiny Minus. Ramp light holding with Minus - Begin, Shiny and Bond These are the rewards: During the event, you will certainly find nearly anywhere in the wild Mind. Fires up a smoke if you desire to more increase your return. This is likewise largely attracted to minus. When does the event begin? The limelight hour starts today, on 25 January, at 18:00 local time. You can play the occasion for an hour until it finishes at 19:00. As a bonus offer, you will certainly obtain twice the amount of sugary foods for sending out Pokémon. It is worthwhile to highlig

Overwatch 2's new hero is a terrorist that you should have actual worry

The makers overwatch 2 exposed who ought to be the new hero in Period 2. Mantra is the leader of the terrorist organization zero sector, with which you had to do earlier. Throughout the final video games of the Overwatch League, a short intro was released in Mantra, which illuminates its background story. Initially, numerous fans have actually thought the stocky Maura as a brand-new storage tank hero given that 2019. Who is the hero? Mantra is a Great and also comic buddy of the relaxed monk Kenyatta. He will be usable after Layover, Kirk as well as Junker Queen as a brand-new container hero in Overwatch 2 as quickly as Period 2 begins. The brand-new container hero is set up to appear on December 6th. Prior to the teaser, we were able to participate in a reveal occasion to Mantra from Mango. Blizzard's designers responded to some questions concerning the brand-new hero. Mantra is additionally the leader of absolutely no market, the terrorist organization, versus which you a

FC Bayern Munich: Gabriel Vidovic before switching to Vitesse Arnheim

The flexible offensive gamer will currently open up in Arnheim instead. There he should accumulate game method under the German coach Thomas Letsch for a year and after that return to Munich enhanced. Hertha's sporting activities supervisor Fredi Bobic said on Sunday atbild TVconcerning Vidovic: This is an incredibly young boy, definitely a fantastic child. I don't think he will open with us. Bayern Munich's talent Gabriel Vidovic faces a transfer to the eredivisia. An equivalent report by thekickeris right according to information from Fredi Bobic and also objective. The 18-year-old will take a trip to the Netherlands on Monday to drive his rental base to Vitesse Arnheim. Vidovic's contract at FC Bayern will run until 2025 after an expansion in February. Far, he has actually completed four games for the expert champions' experts. Go here for the detailed picture of the Bayern Child Vidovic. The transfer to Vitesse is quite surprising. Bayern had in fact br