Skip to main content

Völler: My most important goal has shot Andy Brehme

The GT World Obstacle Europe, before Blanca GT Series, is a collection of speed motorsport championships that are challenged in Europe because 2011. Wonderful tourism of GT3 laws participate. The Stéphane Rate Organization as well as the Royal Auto Club of Belgium, and has a starter sponsorship of the white watch brand name. The GT World Challenge Europe Stamina Cup, before Blanca GT Collection Endurance Cup, recouped particular features of the FIA GT Championship that were left apart in its conversion into the GT World Champion: Middle Period Competing (3 hours), Different Courses, Mix of experts and also novices, and also the incorporation of the 24-hour of med spa as a prestigious as well as additional score career. On the various other hand, in 2014, the FIA GT Champion shed FIA competitors condition, so the Stéphane Rate Company renamed Blanca Sprint Series (today GT World Difficulty Europe Sprint Cup). The GT World Challenge Europe is the third champion that includes the skills of the Sprint Cup as well as the Endurance Cup in a single classifier. He was funded until 2019 by the BLANCA watch brand.

Which club did you start to kick?

Audi Roller: TSV 1860 Haney was my first club. There I started as an eight-year-old in D-youth, at that time there were no E- or F-youth. And so I had to play with and against guys a few years, the twice as big as me.

Have you been a gather as a child?

It's clear, there were no consoles yet. I had to go out and put the things himself. I'm always approached at football playing somewhere. And it quickly clarified that I'm striker.

Did you have a role model?

We had a big selection then. Mostly it was Herd Müller, whom I wanted to emulate.

Greatest Goal never scored? (1983)

The 1990 World Cup overshares everything

Audi Roller

Which was your most important goal?

My most important goal? That did not shoot that, but Andy blew. Of course, it was the Elder in the World Cup final 1990 after I had been fouled. But me too and again a few important hits have succeeded. Spontaneously, I think of the game against Wales in November 1989. We had to win to be sure at the World Cup in Italy. Wales led in Cologne 1: 0, I succeeded in the break of the compensation. Thomas Hauler later scored the 2-1 winning goal.

Who was her best teammate?

The 1990 World Cup overshares everything. Since we all brought top performance and deserves the title. But Other Matthew was outstanding, that was his World Cup. But it is also clear: only if you play in an absolute top team, you have a chance to become a world champion. And that was the case in 1990. Also in 1993, when we won the Champions League with Olympic Marseille.

Who was their best opponent?

That was of course Diego Maradona. As far as the direct hoppers are concerned, there were some with whom I delivered racy duels. Although I played from the end of the 70s to the middle of the 90s, I could not enjoy the current referee who protect the attackers much more. Before a defender saw red at that time, I've been kicked over the gang several times. But that was for other strikers too. If it went to Italy or Spain against Claudio Gentile or José Antonio Camacho, then I already knew that I would have to cool my ankles at night.

Which opposing goalkeeper was the best?

Toni Schumacher is spontaneous to me, maybe because I played with him in the national team. But there was certainly some others who had similar levels.

What was your strength?

I was fast and movable and not the typical center tower, which was only in the penalty area. I went a lot about the wings, made the over stood and pulled inside. Furthermore, I like to work, brought me the balls themselves. Furthermore, I always wanted to be in the game.

What was your weakness?

I still say young players today that you can always improve. It is as good as impossible to make yourself faster, and you will certainly slower over the years. But you can consistently improve other things through consistent practice. Three examples of characteristics I've developed in the course of the career: that was my left foot, that was the physical substance and the header game. I worked with my left foot until the flanks came. Then I concentrated early on strength training and set four, five kilos of muscle mass. That helped me in two fights enormously. And what head balls are concerned, I practiced a lot on the head bike pendulum at the beginning of my career. Since I learned the right timing, the body tension and the right moment to hit a ball.

Who is the best scorer of all time?

The numbers and titles speak for Herd Müller. He just cleaned her.

Which amateur club are you still connected?

Sure, Haney I'm still connected. My father was youth manager there, the stadium is named after me. Of course that makes a pride. Although the contacts have become less, the binding will always remain. This also applies to the Offenbach World Cups, where I started my professional career at the age of 17.

Occasionally they still kick?

No. I am now 61, will be in April 62nd to mid-50 we have four wired once a week against four. Since I already realized that it went into the phase of self-mutilation. Here is a crack, because it's bent, and at some point I finish then.

Where is your goalkeeper cannon?

Good question. I have to confess, I'm not a trophy stand. She is there, I'm sure. But do not ask me where.

Currently, Managing Director Sport at Bayer Leverkusen: Audi Roller. Imago Images / Sven Simon

Audi Roller played 232 Bundesliga games for 1860 Munich, Welder Bremen and Bayer Leverkusen, in which he scored 132 goals. In the 2nd league he met for World Cups Offenbach and 1860 in 111 lots 55 times. In the dress of the Bremen he was chosen in the 1982/83 season with 23 hits Bundesliga scorer König and the footballer of the year. The native Manager posted 90 international matches in which he shot 47 goals. In 1990, he celebrated the profit of the World Cup title in the DFB team. Three years later he succeeded with Olympic Marseille of the Champions League victory. From 2000 to 2004 he was DFB team boss, was Vice world champion 2002. Since 2004 he belongs to the leadership of Bayer Leverkusen, currently as Managing Director Sport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overwatch 2's new hero is a terrorist that you should have actual worry

The makers overwatch 2 exposed who ought to be the new hero in Period 2. Mantra is the leader of the terrorist organization zero sector, with which you had to do earlier. Throughout the final video games of the Overwatch League, a short intro was released in Mantra, which illuminates its background story. Initially, numerous fans have actually thought the stocky Maura as a brand-new storage tank hero given that 2019. Who is the hero? Mantra is a Great and also comic buddy of the relaxed monk Kenyatta. He will be usable after Layover, Kirk as well as Junker Queen as a brand-new container hero in Overwatch 2 as quickly as Period 2 begins. The brand-new container hero is set up to appear on December 6th. Prior to the teaser, we were able to participate in a reveal occasion to Mantra from Mango. Blizzard's designers responded to some questions concerning the brand-new hero. Mantra is additionally the leader of absolutely no market, the terrorist organization, versus which you a

Pokémon Go: Spotlight Hour today with Minun and also Sugary food

Today, the last limelight hour runs in January. Ramp light holding with Minus - Begin, Shiny and Bond Does the limelight hour worth today with minus? What is this for an occasion? Every Tuesday evening begins a limelight hour in Pokémon Go. Pokemon Go starts today, on January 25, the limelight hour with Mind. There is an incentive for more sugary foods. We show you the details on end, occasion and beginning as well as Shiny Minus. Ramp light holding with Minus - Begin, Shiny and Bond These are the rewards: During the event, you will certainly find nearly anywhere in the wild Mind. Fires up a smoke if you desire to more increase your return. This is likewise largely attracted to minus. When does the event begin? The limelight hour starts today, on 25 January, at 18:00 local time. You can play the occasion for an hour until it finishes at 19:00. As a bonus offer, you will certainly obtain twice the amount of sugary foods for sending out Pokémon. It is worthwhile to highlig

Tencent invests in the capital of Studio Eleventh Hour Games (Last Epoch)

In April 2018, the independent studio Eleventh Hour Games lifted more than $ 250,000 as part of a participatory funding campaign on Kickstarter to realize the development of its hack & slash * Last Epoch * . The game quickly revealed in a playable demo, and then received early access launched in April 2019 for an exit which was then scheduled for the following year. The launching dates of the independent studios are nevertheless a little random and the release of Last Epoch is still waiting, after being postponed many times - the game is now officially expected this year. In this context, Eleventh Hour Games today announces a minority participation of the Chinese giant Tencent in its capital. The developer does not specify the amount of the investment, nor the level participation of the investor, but promises that the operation will ultimately ensure "the stability of development" at Last Epoch and the release of its version 1.0 - the Fund will finance the mat